Some Things to Consider When Choosing Nspired
Rather than waste your time or ours, below are some things to consider when making a decision on bringing Nspired in as your expert training company.
It is important that we share the same mindset, if we are to build a successful training partnership. We find that those with the mindsets outlined below do better working with other training companies.
Your mindset towards training your team:
- CHECK THE BOX. Your focus is more on saying you provided a training rather than actually making sure your team was TRAINED. Best choice for you is to choose someone on your team that has experience on the topic you want covered and allow to them to guide an in-house training. This is more cost effective and will accomplish the deed.
- QUANTITY OVER QUALITY. If your focus is more on how much it is going to cost rather than the value it will add. Then you may need to explore "canned or off the shelf" workshops that again can be trained by an in-house team member. This way you are only paying for the material rather than the expertise of the trainer.
Your mindset on who needs to get the buy-in for your company:
- LACK OF APPROVAL. You may see the value; however, the board or higher ups that are the ones making the decision to INVEST in the program and more importantly to IMPLEMENT the program are yet to be on board. We understand your frustrations; however, you need to make the pitch to them instead of us. This is especially true in larger organizations. We have provided numerous tips and reasons on why our trainings are a great investment and our consultants are the experts to deliver the program. Remember without buy-in, the distraction of fighting the culture and leadership would produce the opposite affect you are striving for.
Your mindset on learning from an expert on a topic:
- BEYOND OUR SCOPE. While we appreciate that you love our training style, we really need to stay within the scope of our expertise. By asking us to provide training on topics that are beyond our expertise, you are doing yourself and your team a disfavor, and you are putting us in a position to be less than we want to be. We want to Nspire your team, rather than fake it until we make it. We are experts in the areas of networking, strategic alliance marketing, building power teams, word-of-mouth referral techniques, positive image projection, increase professional credibility and referral strategy implementation. So please refrain from asking us to train on leadership, sales, management, IT, public speaking, event planning or other off topic subjects. However, we have our own strategic alliance resources with experts in these areas that we can RECOMMEND.
Your mindset behind how you select a training expert:
- BIDDING CONTEST. We recognize that everyone wants the best bang for their buck. We strive hard in our discovery process to get enough information from you to gain a good understanding of your needs and the scope of the project when we put together the engagement proposal. If your normal process involves us pitching against competitors or competing on prices, then you need to consider a different company.
- HESITANT TO TALK. You are hesitant to let us know your budget because you feel we will charge you a higher rate. While in one respect we can understand that thought process, it really is setting a bad precedent for a lack of trust in the client/trainer partnership. We want to be a part of our client's success story, rather than take advantage of them. We pride ourselves on being honest and upfront with our clients and base our pricing on the scope of the job that will meet our client's goals and needs. We have worked with many budgets and can put together a program that fits yours. The quality of our training will remain the same; however, for smaller budgets the quantity of training hours may be reduced. We also want to be able to write up a proposal that has an honest chance of being approved; to do otherwise is just a waste of both of our valuable times.
- INTERVIEW FIRST. You feel that you need to meet in person before you can make a decision to engage our services. While we can appreciate the need to verify that we are professionals, there are things that need to be considered first. Are you willing to pay out-of-pocket travel expenses and an hourly rate for the travel hours that would otherwise be unbillable hours on our part? If so, then we would love to setup a face-to-face meeting. However, for your budget's sake, we suggest the use of modern technology such as Skype to get to know each other. We also have testimonials on our website and LinkedIn, and can provide references from our other clients.
Your mindset on how you treat a training expert:
- VENDOR MINDSET. You are unwilling to view our expertise as an asset and our training as an investment, instead you see us more as vendors providing a service and our training as an expense. Here at Nspired we look at our relationship with our clients as a partnership working towards your goals, instead of an invoice to be paid. So you can see that entering into a relationship from two different mindsets can create a problem. Our trainers are experts and will deliver the best possible training experience, materials, content and delivery to your team. In return, there are some considerations that we require, full payment or agreed upon retainers are paid in advance in order to secure the dates on our calendar. Travel arrangements are such that a good hotel room, local transportation and comfortable seating on flights (first class seating for out-of-the country engagements) are provided. This will ensure that your trainer arrives fresh and ready to work.
- LACK OF PREPARATION. You fail to secure an adequate training room that will optimize the training experience. You fail to get your team's buy-in prior to the training. These two things can set us up for failure before we even walk in the door. Show your team respect by letting them know you value their time and opinion. Positive actions will create positive results.
Your mindset on how you respect intellectual property:
- SHORT CUTS. You feel you can send only a few through the training to save money, then train the rest of your team yourself. We could bore you with legal paragraphs after paragraphs; but instead, we will just explain that all of our material is copyrighted and only those who hold a license agreement with Nspired are approved to deliver our programs. Our material is designed that a trainer must be present to facilitate the training. The manuals and workbooks are created that your team has to engage in the training for it to work. The value comes from the expertise of the trainer, rather than the ink and paper your team will take notes on.
If you have read through each of these and have a different mindset, THEN LET'S TALK!
Success starts with the right intention.
Here at Nspired, we work hard to make that choice easy, by working with our client's needs and budgets.
Here are some final thoughts.
To get the results you are looking for, you can bring our powerful, high-impact training program or workshops to your firm and show your team that you're serious about not only the firm's growth but their professional growth as well. We will help you put a plan in place to achieve critical organizational goals and objectives in the area of referral marketing.
Maximize Your Training Budget, by bringing in our Nspired program on-site. This allows you to train your entire team for less than the cost of traditional public seminars or other training options.
Give your team the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to meet their goals, realize their full potential and perform at their peak.
To learn more about this opportunity, you can call us at 1-888-977-6764, email us at email@example.com
2015©copyright NNC, LLC , All Rights Reserved.